Generac Power Systems Expansion
Generac Power Systems
Generator Testing Facility with multiple stations indoor and outdoor.
- Structural Steel Building with Insulated Metal Panel exterior
- Masonry Enclosed Test Cells
- Exterior Steel Structure for Outdoor Testing Facility
- 3000 Cubic yards of concrete
- 112,000 pounds of rebar
- 34,000 individual units of masonry block
- 290 tons of structural steel
- 28 tons of roof joists
This addition houses heavy stamping operation on heavy-duty racking, several presses, a robotic welding station, and laser cutting equipment.