Oliver Construction Co. is actively seeking a motivated individual to join our growing team and perform the following roles:
Role & Responsibilities
- Works closely with in-house architectural and/or engineering team to prepare scale drawings for projects.
- Creates detailed documents for bidding and construction.
- Modifies new or existing plans as required.
- Assists clients in defining their priorities and vision by preparing preliminary sketches of options (digital or hand-drawn).
- Coordinates plans as needed to integrate the Structural & MEPs.
- Collaborates with construction team to facilitate the building process to meet clients’ specifications.
- May work with architect to create presentation plans of projects for presenting to plan commissions, zoning boards, and other municipal bodies for approval.
- May assist Architect in developing punch lists.
- Performs other related duties as needed.
- Proficient with Autodesk Revit. Additional experience in AutoCAD beneficial.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience with image editing software is a plus.
- Familiarity with architectural rendering methods and software is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to translate client ideas into visual and/or tangible references such as drawings or models.
Education and Experience
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Architectural Drafting, Architectural Studies, or similar programs is strongly preferred.
- Two to five years of relevant experience preferred.